Bible Passages: Josh. 3:1-15
There is no person that gets to a particular leadership position without God’s awareness. Therefore, the principles for godly leadership are found in the Bible. That is why God said in Romans 13:1-2 that “Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God. Therefore, whoever resists the authority resists the ordinance of God, and those who resist will bring judgement on themselves”.
Many African nations, no exception to Nigeria, are suffering today due to leadership problems mainly because our leaders:
1. Are not sincere & honest contrary to God’s instructions in Phil. 1:9-11
2. Lack humility contrary to what is stated in Mark 9:35
3. They are selfish contrary to God’s instruction in 1Corinth. 10:33
4. They lack Vision – Hosea 4:6
5. Lack seriousness – Nehemiah 4:6
Narrowing the above to our beloved country, what then can we do to move the country forward?
a. Constantly pray for the country rather than causing it because there is power in your tongue.
b. Don’t sell your conscience because of money whenever you are to elect leaders into positions of power.
c. Move away from the crowd and be yourself because God created you for a purpose.
d. Since no leader gets to a position that God is not aware of, let “God’s Will” be done through your prayers.
A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.
1. Father, deliver this country from the cabals in the land.
2. Deliver Nigeria from the destroyers in the land.
3. Deliver Nigeria from the people that does not mean well for this nation.
4. Lord, release Your wisdom upon our leaders for proper policy direction.
5. Father, be merciful upon us for we have sinned greatly in this country especially in areas of blood shedding.
Enjoy your day but always pray for our country.
Easy Related Posts
7 WAYS TO OVERCOMING LIMITATIONS AND BREAKING BARRIERS
Good to be here again, it's yet another inspirational Monday and I will be rounding ...read more
WORD FOR TODAY: DISCIPLINE
Discipline is the assertion of control over more base desires and it is synonymous with ...read more
One of the many fascinating trait of the Eagle is their ability to focus and ...read more
YOUR MINDSET BREEDS YOUR REALITY
Did you know that your thought is directly proportional to your reality?Did you know that ...read more